Online services at your fingertips
You want information 24/7 and you want to learn somewhere comfy too. TAFE Queensland has a number of services online, allowing you to study on campus or at home. You can access your course materials, update your details and even enrol in a course.
- Student self-service - a quick and easy way to enrol online and make sure we have your latest contact details.
- Student password reset (PDF, 385KB) - forgot your account password? Change it easily now.
- WiFi - where would we be without WiFi? Use the internet and education network on your personal device and some mobiles.
- TAFE Queensland South West Library - our libraries are part of your TAFE experience. They offer services and resources to support you whether you are studying on campus or online.
- Studiosity - you can get immediate, one-to-one help from an expert tutor.
Learning Management System
- Connect - TAFE Queensland's learning management system - Access course material, submit assessments, check your pgoress, communicate with your teacher and much much more.